Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal. In addition, all authors declare that they DO NOT HAVE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST and approve the assignment of publication rights to the journal Selecciones Matemáticas. In order to do so, they must attach to their signed submission the Affidavit. AFFIDAVIT.
- The sending file must be in Latex format, to do this, download the template that is in TEMPLATE.
- The text has a double line spacing, Arial font, 12 point size and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of text, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript must follow the stylistic and bibliographic of the Journal.
- The Selecciones Matemáticas Journal DOES NOT charge fees for sending the papers, processing and publishing articles.
Authors who wish to include figures, tables or passages of text that have already been published elsewhere must obtain permission from the copyright owner for the printed and online format and include evidence that such permission has been granted upon submission. Your documents It will be assumed that any material received without such evidence comes from the authors.
All authors must have an ORCID code assigned; for this they can register in ORCID.
The authors who publish in this journal accept the following conditions:
1. The authors retain the copyright and assign to the journal the right of the first publication, with the work registered with the Creative Commons Attribution License, Atribución 4.0 Internacional (CC BY 4.0) which allows third parties to use what is published whenever they mention the authorship of the work And to the first publication in this magazine.
2. Authors may make other independent and additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article published in this journal (eg, include it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book) provided they clearly state that The paper was first published in this journal.
3. Authors are encouraged to publish their work on the Internet (for example, on institutional or personal pages) before and during the review and publication process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and to a greater and more rapid dissemination Of the published work.