PERUVIAN CONFERENCE ON SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING
The Selecciónes Matemáticas journal, on this occasion, will publish a Special Edition, due to the event: Peruvian Conference on Scientific Computing, organized by Pec3; which will be held in the city of Cusco-Peru, October 3 - 6, 2022.
- Guido Alvarez Jauregui (Universidad Nacional de San Antonio Abad del Cusco, Peru)
- Malte Braack (University of Kiel, Germany)
- Stefan Frei (University of Konstanz, Germany)
- Thomas Richter (University of Magdeburg, Germany)
- Obidio Rubio Mercedes (Universidad Nacional de Trujillo, Peru)
- Dandy Rueda Castillo (Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina, Peru)
- Thomas Wick (University of Hannover, Germany)
1. For this special issue high quality contributions at Peruvian Conference on Scientific Computing are considered that cover new material that has not been published before, for this you must download and use the TEMPLATE_PEC.
2. All manuscripts will undergo the usual academic review process by the scientific committee.
3. The language of contributions to this special issue is English.
4. Only manuscripts with a minimum of 8 and usually not exceeding a maximum of 20 pages will be accepted.
1. For submission you can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the webpage of the journal HERE.
2. Deadlines for the submission: December 15, 2022.